sexta-feira, abril 03, 2009

Liguei para a EDP

e esperei, esperei, esperei... enquanto esperava era ternamente embalada pelo hino da EDP ou seja, He's got the whole world in his hands He's got the whole world in his hands He's got the whole world in his hands He's got the whole world in his hands He's got the itty bitty baby in his hands He's got the itty bitty baby in his hands He's got the itty bitty baby in his hands He's got the whole world in his hands He's got a-you and me brother in his hands He's got a-you and me brother in his hands He's got a-you and me brother in his hands He's got the whole world in his hands He's got a-you and me sister in his hands He's got a-you and me sister in his hands He's got a-you and me sister in his hands He's got the whole world in his hands He's got the whole world in his hands He's got the whole world in his hands He's got the whole world in his hands He's got the whole world in his hands e eu ouvi isto durante uns 10 minutos. Não é Deus Todo-o-Poderoso que nos tem nas mãos, são mesmo os senhores da EDP!

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

qual era o teu problema?? Pode ser que eu te safa-se...

**
Nuno