domingo, outubro 19, 2008

These Are The Days Of Our Lives

Lá mais para a frente (muitos mais para a frente) também quero pensar que foi assim. Se o conseguir é porque valeu a pena!! Se valeu para o Freddie, valerá para mim também. Sometimes I get to feelin/ I was back in the old days - long ago/ When we were kids when we were young/ Thing seemed so perfect - you know/ The days were endless we were crazy we were young/ The sun was always shinin - we just lived for fun / Sometimes it seems like lately - I just dont know/ The rest of my lifes been just a show/ Those were the days of our lives/ The bad things in life were so few/ Those days are all gone now but one thing is true/ When I look and I find I still love you/ You cant turn back the clock you cant turn back the tide/ Aint that a shame/ Id like to go back one time on a roller coaster ride/ When life was just a game/ No use in sitting and thinkin on what you did/ When you can lay back and enjoy it through your kids/ Sometimes it seems like lately - I just dont know/ Better sit back and go with the flow/ Cos these are the days of our lives/ Theyve flown in the swiftness of time/ These days are all gone now but some things remain/ When I look and I find no change/ Those were the days of our lives - yeah/ The bad things in life were so few/ Those days are all gone now but one things still true/ When I look and I find/ I still love you / I still love you

Sem comentários: